Friday, June 20, 2014

My Playing Ground

Well this is surprising. Not really if you live in my head, but we'll go with it.

I needed a place where I can dump all my thoughts fully and completely. Livejournal has been such an old concept to me; even though it has been a perfect place for me to form my online diary, i've been too far away from it to go back. It's like a childhood home for me, i've moved away from it for so long that when I go back, i feel like a foreigner there now. (and who wouldn't be after being away from the website for three years, have you seen the new changes to the interface?!?!)

And Tumblr, while it is my current playing ground, is a bit too exclusive for pictures and fangirling for me to just lay out all my thoughts. I like to keep my tumblr blog neat (wow this is such a joke for me to say if you've ever seen my tumblr blog) I like it all to be fandom related and jokes. Talking about real life and my emotions (that doesn't have to do with fandoms or ships) kind of brings a downer to my blog; plus I wanted to keep it separate.

I think blogger is the fastest way for me to have an online venting program to let out all my thoughts and share my day. I think I need this outlet cause god knows things get lost on my tumblr and 140 characters is not enough for me to express myself.

So this is where we are at now.

Hello first blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment